Wollongong First Aid Courses | Hotline : 1300 628 299
Save up to 40% on First Aid accreditation Nationally Recognised Courses at CBD College Australia.
Level 2 First Aid certification is valid for three (3) years. CPR Certification is strongly recommended to be renewed annually.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment. You will receive your certificate after the class :
• HLTAID001 Provide CPR
• HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS
• HLTAID003 Provide first aid
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• CPR techniques on adults and infants
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED
• first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
• managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
• managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
• infection control procedures
• managing exposure to extreme temperatures
• administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
• assessing and moving sick & injured
• legal responsibilities of a first aider
• basic anatomy and physiology
• managing shock
• and much, much more!
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Wollongong, Parramatta, Sydney, Liverpool, Penrith, Newcastle, Central Coast and Hornsby NSW, Brisbane and Gold Coast QLD, Melbourne and Dandenong VIC, Adelaide, Perth, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Adv Dip WHS, Whitecard, RSA, RCG and Barista Courses.
Wollongong Training Location :
Suite 3, Level 1, 304 Crown Street, Wollongong, NSW 2500