First Aid Training Course Wollongong Hobart Newcastle $99 Only
40% OFF Summer Special Sale! First Aid Certificate is valid for 3 years.
$99 First Aid Course and Training in Wollongong, Hobart, Phillip, Newcastle, and Perth.
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Sydney, Hornsby, Liverpool, Penrith, Parramatta, Newcastle & Wollongong NSW, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
1300 136 478
1300 628 299
1300 723 056
HLTAID003 First Aid (also known as Senior first aid or Level 2 first aid)
1 Day Includes : CPR and Provide Basic Emergency Life Support (BELS)
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
* managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
* managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
* infection control procedures
* managing exposure to extreme temperatures
* administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
* assessing and moving sick & injured
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* basic anatomy and physiology
* managing shock
* and much, much more!
CBD College is the leading First Aid CPR training organisation in the Australia that offers Senior First Aid, BELS, CPR, and Child Care First Aid course.
Wollongong Training Location :
Suite 3, Level 1,
304 Crown Street,
Wollongong NSW 2500