Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation - Adelaide CBD
Cost: $55 (Autumn Special Sale. Save 25% today - usually $85). Australian College of Nursing endorsed course.
HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation is the most current CPR unit of competency. CPR can be done on its own or as part of our Provide First Aid Course. If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
Course Covers (2 Hours training)
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* assessing and moving injured casualties
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* basic anatomy and physiology
* and much, much more!
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Adelaide Training Location:
100 King William Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
For online booking, you may visit CBD College website http://www.firstaidtrainingadelaidecbd.com.au