- All Services
- Local Stores & Businesses
- Servicing - Repairing
- Event Management
- Legal-Lawyer Services
- Restaurants & Catering
- Astrology Consultancies
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Security Guard Services
- Financial Services
- Printing & Publishing
- Language Services
- Lessons - Academic, Arts, Sports
- Educational Services & Institutes
- Tours & Travels
- Call Taxi Service
- Immigration Services
- Packers & Movers
- Shipping & Delivery
- Beauty & Fitness Services
- Pet Services
- Internet-Software Services
- Other Services
First Aid Childcare Course (Asthma and Anaphylaxis)
HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting.
Save 40% Now! Includes Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
Call our central booking office 1300 628 299.
This unit of competency has been approved by Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) who have deemed it to satisfy all requirements for first aid, anaphylaxis management and emergency asthma training under the Education and Care Services National Law, and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011). This course is suitable for anyone working in long day care, family day care, preschool and outside of school hours (OOSH) care services.
1-day course with 4 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
* HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
* HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS)
* HLTAID003 Provide first aid (supersedes HLTFA301B, HLTFA301C, HLTFA311A)
* HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
Training Locations: New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Canberra and Tasmania.
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.