- All Services
- Local Stores & Businesses
- Servicing - Repairing
- Event Management
- Legal-Lawyer Services
- Restaurants & Catering
- Astrology Consultancies
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Security Guard Services
- Financial Services
- Printing & Publishing
- Language Services
- Lessons - Academic, Arts, Sports
- Educational Services & Institutes
- Tours & Travels
- Call Taxi Service
- Immigration Services
- Packers & Movers
- Shipping & Delivery
- Beauty & Fitness Services
- Pet Services
- Internet-Software Services
- Other Services
White Card - Construction Induction Training Sydney
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399).
Our CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry course is a mandatory health and safety legal requirement for all people who are involved in the construction industry and highly regarded in many other work environments.
Cost $2999. Autumn Special Sale. 30% Off Now!
Call our central booking office 1300 616 218.
* One day face to face workshop
* No pre-learning
* Class delivered and assessed in English
* Trained by WHS teaching experts
* Assessments marked on the day
* CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry Statement of Attainment issued same day allowing you to start construction work immediately
* Construction induction plastic card (which will be mailed by SafeWork NSW)
Note: This is the new unit of competency (old unit had code CPCCOHS1001A).
Health and safety legislation describes construction work as any work carried out in connection with the construction, alteration, conversion, fitting-out, commissioning, renovation, repair, maintenance, refurbishment, demolition, decommissioning or dismantling of a structure.
Location: Suite 16, Level 10, The Dymocks Building, 428 George St, Sydney, 2000
CBD College has been approved by WorkSafe Victoria, SafeWork NSW and WorkSafe WA to deliver this training course. CBD College Pty Ltd (RTO 91399) has also been registered by ASQA to deliver this nationally recognised training.