- All Services
- Local Stores & Businesses
- Servicing - Repairing
- Event Management
- Legal-Lawyer Services
- Restaurants & Catering
- Astrology Consultancies
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Security Guard Services
- Financial Services
- Printing & Publishing
- Language Services
- Lessons - Academic, Arts, Sports
- Educational Services & Institutes
- Tours & Travels
- Call Taxi Service
- Immigration Services
- Packers & Movers
- Shipping & Delivery
- Beauty & Fitness Services
- Pet Services
- Internet-Software Services
- Other Services
Provide Construction Induction Training (White Card)
Sydney Now $109 (Spring Sale)
Call our central booking office 1300 616 218.
Our CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry course is a mandatory health and safety legal requirement for all people who are involved in the construction industry and highly regarded in many other work environments.
Health and safety legislation describes construction work as any work carried out in connection with the construction, alteration, conversion, fitting-out, commissioning, renovation, repair, maintenance, refurbishment, demolition, decommissioning or dismantling of a structure.
This course is designed to help you;
* Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
* Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
* Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
* Identify incident and emergency response procedures.
CBD College has been approved by WorkSafe Victoria, SafeWork NSW and WorkSafe WA to deliver this training course. CBD College Pty Ltd (RTO 91399) has also been registered by ASQA to deliver this nationally recognised training.
Sydney Training Location:
Suite 1, Level 10, The Dymocks Building, 428 George St, Sydney, 2000