First Aid Courses Australia - CBD College
HLTAID003 Provide first aid (also known as Senior first aid or level 2 first aid). Australian College of Nursing endorsed course. If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
40% Off! Summer Special Sale. 1-Day First Aid training class. Our First Aid and CPR classes are the same as St Johns and Red Cross.
* HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
* HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS)
* managing shock
* infection control procedures
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
* managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
* managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
* and much, much more!
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.
We operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Newcastle, Sydney, Liverpool, Penrith, Central Coast, Wollongong, Parramatta, and Hornsby NSW, Brisbane and Gold Coast QLD, Melbourne and Dandenong VIC, Adelaide, Perth, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
Check our website: https://firstaidtrainingaustraliacbd.blogspot.com