- All Services
- Local Stores & Businesses
- Servicing - Repairing
- Event Management
- Legal-Lawyer Services
- Restaurants & Catering
- Astrology Consultancies
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Security Guard Services
- Financial Services
- Printing & Publishing
- Language Services
- Lessons - Academic, Arts, Sports
- Educational Services & Institutes
- Tours & Travels
- Call Taxi Service
- Immigration Services
- Packers & Movers
- Shipping & Delivery
- Beauty & Fitness Services
- Pet Services
- Internet-Software Services
- Other Services
Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) NSW
Newcastle CPR course and certification at CBD College.
Cost: $55 (Save 25% today - Summer Sale)
Call our central booking office 1300 628 299.
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation is the most current CPR unit of competency. CPR can be done on its own or as part of our Provide First Aid Course.
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* assessing and moving injured casualties
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* basic anatomy and physiology
* and much, much more!
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 91399) for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Second Floor, 376 Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW 2300