- All Services
- Local Stores & Businesses
- Servicing - Repairing
- Event Management
- Legal-Lawyer Services
- Restaurants & Catering
- Astrology Consultancies
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Security Guard Services
- Financial Services
- Printing & Publishing
- Language Services
- Lessons - Academic, Arts, Sports
- Educational Services & Institutes
- Tours & Travels
- Call Taxi Service
- Immigration Services
- Packers & Movers
- Shipping & Delivery
- Beauty & Fitness Services
- Pet Services
- Internet-Software Services
- Other Services
White Card Construction Induction Training in Sydney
Sydney Now: $99 (Winter Sale)
CPCCWHS1001 Construction induction training course in Sydney - CBD College
Our CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry course is a mandatory health and safety legal requirement for all people who are involved in the construction industry and highly regarded in many other work environments.
Health and safety legislation describes construction work as any work carried out in connection with the construction, alteration, conversion, fitting-out, commissioning, renovation, repair, maintenance, refurbishment, demolition, decommissioning or dismantling of a structure.
This course is designed to help you;
* Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
* Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
* Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
* Identify incident and emergency response procedures.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 616 218.
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399) for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Sydney Training Location:
The Dymocks Building, 428 George St, Sydney, 2000