- All Services
- Local Stores & Businesses
- Servicing - Repairing
- Event Management
- Legal-Lawyer Services
- Restaurants & Catering
- Astrology Consultancies
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Security Guard Services
- Financial Services
- Printing & Publishing
- Language Services
- Lessons - Academic, Arts, Sports
- Educational Services & Institutes
- Tours & Travels
- Call Taxi Service
- Immigration Services
- Packers & Movers
- Shipping & Delivery
- Beauty & Fitness Services
- Pet Services
- Internet-Software Services
- Other Services
White Card Training Courses Melbourne (CBD College)
Our CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry course is a mandatory health and safety legal requirement for all people who are involved in the construction industry and highly regarded in many other work environments.
Health and safety legislation describes construction work as any work carried out in connection with the construction, alteration, conversion, fitting-out, commissioning, renovation, repair, maintenance, refurbishment, demolition, decommissioning or dismantling of a structure.
Cost: $129 (save 40% - Summer Sale today)
Call our central booking office 1300 616 218.
An employer must make sure that anyone carrying out construction work has completed and carries with them a valid Construction Induction White Card.
This course is designed to help you:
* Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
* Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
* Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
* Identify incident and emergency response procedures.
CBD College has been approved by WorkSafe Victoria, SafeWork NSW and WorkSafe WA and is also accredited by Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver this training course.
Shop 1, Bourke St Level (Ground Floor), The Paramount Retail Centre, 108 Bourke St, Melbourne, VIC 3000