Melbourne CBD College - Cert IV Training and Assessment
(EOFY Specials: 30% OFF) Our TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment course is very much a "learning by doing" course. We aim to arm candidates with the practical skills to go out and be engaging and dynamic deliverers of training and to be thorough assessors, whether this be in a TAFE or an RTO or simply in the workplace. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) supersedes Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110).
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 616 218.
TAE40116 Certificate IV Training and Assessment requires completion of 10 units of competency (9 core and 1 elective). TAE40116 has been packaged by CBD College to meet the packaging rules as follows:
9 Core Units:
• TAEDES401 - Design and develop learning programs
• TAEDES402 - Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
• TAEDEL401 - Plan, organise and deliver group based learning
• TAEDEL402 - Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
• TAEASS401 - Plan assessment activities and processes
• TAEASS402 - Assess competence
• TAEASS403 - Participate in assessment validation
• TAEASS502 - Design and develop assessment tools
• TAELLN411 - Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
1 Elective Unit:
• BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Advanced Diploma WHS, Whitecard, First Aid and CPR, RSA, RCG and Barista Courses.
Melbourne VIC Training Location :
108 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000