First Aid CPR Courses & Training in Melbourne CBD
Summer Special Today: $ 79 (40% Off). HLTAID003 Provide first aid, also known as senior first aid or level 2 first aid.
Australian College of Nursing endorsed course. We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 91399). If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
1-Day First Aid training class. Includes:
* HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
* HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS)
* managing shock
* infection control procedures
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
* managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
* managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
* managing exposure to extreme temperatures
* administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
* assessing and moving sick & injured
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* basic anatomy and physiology
* and much, much more!
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients. Our First Aid and CPR classes are the same as St Johns and Red Cross.
Melbourne Training Location:
108 Bourke Street, Melbourne CBD 3000
Check out our website http://www.firstaidtrainingmelbournecbd.com.au.