- All Services
- Local Stores & Businesses
- Servicing - Repairing
- Event Management
- Legal-Lawyer Services
- Restaurants & Catering
- Astrology Consultancies
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Security Guard Services
- Financial Services
- Printing & Publishing
- Language Services
- Lessons - Academic, Arts, Sports
- Educational Services & Institutes
- Tours & Travels
- Call Taxi Service
- Immigration Services
- Packers & Movers
- Shipping & Delivery
- Beauty & Fitness Services
- Pet Services
- Internet-Software Services
- Other Services
Construction Induction Training (White Card Melbourne)
Our CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry course is a mandatory health and safety legal requirement for all people who are involved in the construction industry and highly regarded in many other work environments.
Health and safety legislation describes construction work as any work carried out in connection with the construction, alteration, conversion, fitting-out, commissioning, renovation, repair, maintenance, refurbishment, demolition, decommissioning or dismantling of a structure. Note: This is the new unit of competency (old unit had code CPCCOHS1001A).
Cost: Now $129 (SPRING Sale. 40% Off Now. Usually $215)
Call our central booking office 1300 616 218.
We are a Nationally Recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399).
This course is designed to help you;
* Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
* Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
* Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
* Identify incident and emergency response procedures.
CBD College has been approved by WorkSafe Victoria, SafeWork NSW and WorkSafe WA and is also accredited by Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver this training course.
Melbourne Training Location:
108 Bourke St, Melbourne, VIC 3000