Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Newcastle NSW
Australian College of Nursing endorsed course.
Winter Special Sale today : $55 (Save 25% today)
HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation is the most current CPR unit of competency. CPR can be done on its own or as part of our Provide First Aid Course.
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* assessing and moving injured casualties
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* basic anatomy and physiology
* and much, much more!
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399) for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Newcastle NSW Training Location:
Second Floor, 376 Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW 2300