- All Services
- Local Stores & Businesses
- Servicing - Repairing
- Event Management
- Legal-Lawyer Services
- Restaurants & Catering
- Astrology Consultancies
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Security Guard Services
- Financial Services
- Printing & Publishing
- Language Services
- Lessons - Academic, Arts, Sports
- Educational Services & Institutes
- Tours & Travels
- Call Taxi Service
- Immigration Services
- Packers & Movers
- Shipping & Delivery
- Beauty & Fitness Services
- Pet Services
- Internet-Software Services
- Other Services
Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Newcastle NSW
Australian College of Nursing endorsed course.
Winter Special Sale today : $55 (Save 25% today)
HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation is the most current CPR unit of competency. CPR can be done on its own or as part of our Provide First Aid Course.
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* assessing and moving injured casualties
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* basic anatomy and physiology
* and much, much more!
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399) for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Newcastle NSW Training Location:
Second Floor, 376 Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW 2300