- All Services
- Local Stores & Businesses
- Servicing - Repairing
- Event Management
- Legal-Lawyer Services
- Restaurants & Catering
- Astrology Consultancies
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Security Guard Services
- Financial Services
- Printing & Publishing
- Language Services
- Lessons - Academic, Arts, Sports
- Educational Services & Institutes
- Tours & Travels
- Call Taxi Service
- Immigration Services
- Packers & Movers
- Shipping & Delivery
- Beauty & Fitness Services
- Pet Services
- Internet-Software Services
- Other Services
Construction Induction Training (White Card) Sydney
White Card course cost: $ 99 (40% Off Today)
Our CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry course is a mandatory health and safety legal requirement for all people who are involved in the construction industry and highly regarded in many other work environments.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 616 218.
Health and safety legislation describes construction work as any work carried out in connection with the construction, alteration, conversion, fitting-out, commissioning, renovation, repair, maintenance, refurbishment, demolition, decommissioning or dismantling of a structure.
This course is designed to help you;
* Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
* Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
* Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
* Identify incident and emergency response procedures.
For online enquiry or booking, you may visit CBD College CertIV and Diploma website http://www.cbdcollege.edu.au.
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Sydney Training Location:
Suite 1, Level 10, The Dymocks Building, 428 George St, Sydney, 2000