Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Australia)
Cost: $2999 (Spring Special Sale 30% Off Now)
Call our central booking office 1300 616 218.
Our TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment course is unique. It is far-removed from the rote-learning and lecture-style courses on offer elsewhere in the market.
Our course is very much a "learning by doing" course. We aim to arm candidates with the practical skills to go out and be engaging and dynamic deliverers of training and to be thorough assessors, whether this be in a TAFE or an RTO or simply in the workplace.
Who this course will suit:
This course will suit those who are prepared to allocate a concentrated period of time to work hard to achieve their qualification. It will suit:
* existing workplace trainers/assessors
* existing trainers/assessors in Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
* existing workers looking to become workplace trainers/assessors
* existing workers looking to become trainers/assessors in RTOs
* individuals wishing to learn more about adult education
Sydney: Suite 1, Level 10, The Dymocks Building, 428 George St, Sydney, 2000
Melbourne: Shop 1, Bourke St Level (Ground Floor), The Paramount Retail Centre, 108 Bourke St, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Perth: Suite 5, Level 1, 150 Adelaide Terrace, Perth WA 6004