- All Services
- Local Stores & Businesses
- Servicing - Repairing
- Event Management
- Legal-Lawyer Services
- Restaurants & Catering
- Astrology Consultancies
- Arts, Media & Entertainment
- Security Guard Services
- Financial Services
- Printing & Publishing
- Language Services
- Lessons - Academic, Arts, Sports
- Educational Services & Institutes
- Tours & Travels
- Call Taxi Service
- Immigration Services
- Packers & Movers
- Shipping & Delivery
- Beauty & Fitness Services
- Pet Services
- Internet-Software Services
- Other Services
Hobart Tasmania CPR Training and Certification
25% Off Now! CPR Certification at CBD College
It is always good to refresh your CPR skills regularly, so when you need to use them you are confident to do so.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
This 2-hour course covers skills and knowledge required to provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines. HLTAID001 is the most current nationally accredited unit of competency.
CPR Course Covers:
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• CPR techniques on adults and infants
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• assessing and moving injured casualties
• legal responsibilities of a first aider
• basic anatomy and physiology
• and much, much more!
Our First Aid and CPR classes are the same as St Johns and Red Cross.
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Central Coast, Parramatta, Wollongong, Sydney, Liverpool, Penrith, Newcastle and Hornsby NSW, Brisbane and Gold Coast QLD, Melbourne and Dandenong VIC, Adelaide, Perth, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid and CPR, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Advanced Diploma WHS, Whitecard, RSA, RCG and Barista Courses.
Hobart Tasmania First Aid Training Location:
32 Patrick Street, Hobart, Tasmania, 7000