Apply First Aid Training Course in Hobart Tasmania
Cost: $ 99 (40% Off Now! Summer Sale). Australian College of Nursing endorsed course. If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 628 299. Our First Aid and CPR classes are the same as St Johns and Red Cross.
HLTAID003 Provide first aid (also known as Senior first aid or level 2) includes:
* HLTAID001 Provide CPR
* HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
* infection control procedures
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
* managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
* managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
* managing exposure to extreme temperatures
* administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
* assessing and moving sick & injured
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* basic anatomy and physiology
* managing shock
* and much, much more!
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Hobart Training Location:
Suite 1, 32 Patrick St, Hobart, Tasmania, 7000
Check out our blog or website: https://firstaidhobarttas.blogspot.com