Provide CPR and First Aid Course in Brisbane CBD
Spring Special Sale today : $85 (Save 40% today - usually $150).
Australian College of Nursing endorsed course.
FIRST AID HLTAID003 Provide first aid (also known as Senior first aid or level 2) - supersedes HLTFA301B, HLTFA301C, HLTFA311A. Call our central booking office 1300 628 299.
1 Day - Includes:
* HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
* HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
* managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
* managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
* infection control procedures
* managing exposure to extreme temperatures
* administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
* assessing and moving sick & injured
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* basic anatomy and physiology
* managing shock
* and much, much more!
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399) for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Brisbane Training Location:
Suite 14, level 4, 180 Queen St, Brisbane, QLD, 4000